Do you look like you're missing teeth from going up against a boxing campion grizzly bear?
Or prehaps one of your parents secretely had an affair with a radioactive shark and passed on those sick, jagged rows of multiple teeth you have?
Maybe you don't, and just appreciate those who do and the art of people who draw the unfortunate victims of AWESOME!
Any or all, then this is the group for you.
Crooked, cracked, misplaced, crowded, decayed, dirty, jagged, or extra teeth and anything in between.
This group focuses on the 'bad' or what is considered 'undesirable' in the dental world.
We are not here to make fun of people with different teeth! In fact its made not only for artwork pertaining to it, but also to encourage confidence in the people who have them.
They are awesome, unique, and even adorable!
Not all teeth are glowing, straight squares and no one should be shamed or guilted into expensive, and often painful procedures to fix something for pure cosmetic purposes.
You do not need to have 'bad teeth' yourself to join, or submit artwork.
This group is for everyone who supports unique teeth.
- All artwork and photography is accepted. Drawings, painting, sculptures, snapshots, etc. This is not quality controlled.
General artwork goes in the general folder, just as OCs and photography go in their own!
- All subjects are allowed as long as crooked/bad teeth are the subject of the submission or are in clear view. THIS INCLUDES PHOTOGRAPHY!
Sorry, no st8 teeth allowed unless there is missing or otherwise 'distorted dental details' pictured.
I'm looking at you, CNN anchormen.
- Blood/gore allowed but should be submitted to the morbid folder.
- Trolling/harassment will not be tolerated in any shape or form, especially if it is related to one's appearance. Telling someone to go to a dentist will just get you banned without warning.
(an exception to this is being genuinely concerned if someone is having dental-related problems and is looking for advice)
If you have a group-related problem with someone, take it up with the Founder or deal with it somewhere else.
- This should go without saying but do not encourage someone to neglect their teeth or harm themselves in some way. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort from something about your mouth, these things will often worsen and put your health at serious risk.
Bad teeth are cool, but putting yourself at risk is not.
So put the baseball bat down and brush those bitches!
more to be added. its a new group, we're working on it.